Monday, July 7, 2014

Alyssa Milano - 1972


Alyssa Jayne Milano (born December 19, 1972) is associate degree yankee thespian, producer and former singer. She is thought for depicting Samantha Micelli on the fundamentals program series Who's the Boss? (1984–92), Jennifer Mancini on the Fox serial Melrose Place (1997–98), and Phoebe Halliwell on The Web series Charmed (1998–2006). Since 2013, she has marked as Savannah Davis in fundamentals drama Mistresses.

Milano is that the girl of Maya Lin, a clothier and talent manager, and Thomas M. Milano, a movie music editor. She is of Italian ancestry. Milano was born in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn and lived there till a region shooting prompted the family to relocate to borough. She contains a younger brother, Cory (b. 1982), World Health Organization is additionally associate degree actor. in an exceedingly 2003 interview, Milano recalled having had an honest childhood, having big up in an exceedingly "loving, true family." Having big up ahead of the camera, Milano failed to feel that it jeopardized her childhood: "I love my family a great deal - they've extremely backed my career. I contemplate myself to be normal: I've need to clean my space, and facilitate within the room."

No comments:

Post a Comment